SS316L 0.5m2 Molecular Distillation Machine For Medicine
Contact Person : Francis Li
Phone Number : +86 15085632682
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Iron cabinet||Delivery Time :||90days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||50 sets per year|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Molecular Distillation Machine|
|Size:||6200×3500×5600 (length×width×height Mm)||Material:||316L（022Cr17Ni12Mo2）|
SS316L molecular distillation equipment,
0.5m2 molecular distillation equipment,
0.5m2 molecular distillation process
0.5m2 Molecular Distillation Machine
Molecular distillation, also known as short-path distillation, is a continuous distillation process of liquid-liquid separation under high vacuum. It is different from traditional distillation which relies on the separation principle of boiling point difference, but is related to the molecular weight of the distilled mixture. To realize the operation far away from the boiling point, the greater the molecular weight difference, the greater the molecular free path difference, and the purer the distillate. Under high vacuum conditions, the liquid mixture flows along the heating plate and is heated. According to the different molecular mean free paths of substances of different molecular weights, the molecular mean free paths between the vaporization surface and the condensation surface and the degree of evaporation are also obvious The molecular mean free path of light component molecules is large, while the mean free path of heavy component molecules is small, so that the light components can reach the condenser plate and be condensed, causing it to flow down the condenser plate, while the recombinant molecules cannot reach The condensing plate flows down along the heating plate to separate different substances.
What industries can molecular distillation be used for?
Suitable for medicine, food, flavors and fragrances, natural extracts, lactic acid, waste engine oil, VE, oils, pesticides, etc.
What processes can molecular distillation be used for?
Dehydration, desolvation, deodorization, purification, decolorization.
Mature products of molecular distillation equipment
1. Fish oil: refined and purified.
2. Pesticides: purification.
3. Capsicum red pigment: purification.
4. TPO-L: Purification, reaching more than 95%.
5. Pepper oil: deacidification, the acid value is required to drop below 1.0.
6. Waste kerosene: solvent removal, purification and decolorization.
7. Biodiesel: decolorization.
8. Isooctanoate: Decolorization, requires purification to reach 97%.
9. Lactic acid: desolventizing and decolorizing
10. Corn germ oil: deacidification, decolorization and deodorization
11. Grease: The product is orange-yellow oil, similar to olive oil and edible oil, and needs to be deacidified, deodorized, dehydrated, decolorized, and dewaxed. Finally, a colorless and tasteless product is obtained.
12. Production of monoglycerides: using molecular distillation technology can obtain 90% high-purity monoglycerides. This method is currently the most commonly used and most effective method in the production of high-purity monoglycerides in industry, and the obtained monoglycerides meet the requirements of food grade.
13. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, so it is extracted with the oil during the process of extracting oil from the oil. Deodorization is an important process in the oil refining process. The distillate is a by-product of the deodorization process. Molecular distillation is to separate the non-vitamin E components in the distillate and increase the content of vitamin E in the distillate.